If you haven't noticed, the site has been down for the last few days due to a major site update that resulted in Toffee-tama having to reinstall the site. However, all of you data is safe and everything should be working as normal with a few new additions!
- Comments: You can now add comments to user profiles! Please use them responsibly!
- User Avatars: You can now add an avatar to your profile! To do so simple go to settings and upload your desired avatar. I believe the avatar size is 100x100pxls.
- User Profiles: If you go to settings, you can now write a profile for yourself! Feel free to include anything you like including your social links!
- There is now a dedicated sales channel. So instead of adoptable sales being posted in the news section, they now have their own section called Sales. To find sales, simply go to the Browse menu and you will find it at the bottom.
- Certain sections now allow comments so feel free to comment if it's enabled and you have question or feedback.
- Crafting is now available on site!
- To craft items simply head over to the Crafting Prompts Category. You can also find crafting prompts in the general prompt section and via submit prompt.
- For more information, please check the crafting prompts!
- Item stacks: Items now stack in your inventory! So instead of having 5 individual items, they now appear as item x5!
- Your characters can now equip their equipment and familiars directly into their personal inventories. Please remember, you can only carry 1 of each item type, duplicates will be disregarded.
- You can also add names to your familiars!
- Items will now display the following additional information:
- Purchase locations
- Drop locations
- Item Artist
- Original Source
- Items can now be sold in your inventory directly. Simply click the item you wish to sell and click "Sell Item". You will be prompted to confirm sale and recieve the specified curreny and amount. This replaced the previously implemented Box mechanic, returning it strictly for use with openable box items.
- Items will now display the following additional information:
- As briefly mentioned in the discord, going forward all prompts will be processed within roughly 72hrs of submitting. This is the keep the ques nice and tidy.
Due to the site being down for a few days I have decided to extend this months prompts! The new end date for all Halloween Events (including BOSS) has been extended until the 11PM AWST on the 4th Novemeber.
If you continued to make your BOSS attempt during the outage, please submit all your prompt claims now. I will continue to award the trick or treat boxes as normal after work tomorrow.
That should be most things covered. Thank you everyone!
Hello everyone! Day 7 of the Halloween Advent has been unveiled! Neon Demon has appeared in all their spooky gloriousness!
Hello everyone! Here is a special little extra beanling for the month, the theme being Candle in the Night: Fairy Lantern! I was very inspired by the Jack-O-Lantern bean and wanted to make more with a similar idea.
Feeler Type: Moth (Common)
Wing Type: Butterfly (Common)
Tail Length: Short (Common)
Life Stage: Beanling
Hello everyone! Just a small update for some recent changes.
- MYO tokens are now Pawn Token convertable, meaning you can now "open" you MYO tokens to convert them into Pawn Tokens. Their values have been added to their item descriptions.
- Going forward, monthly prompt entries will be accepted around 24-72hrs after submission instead of at the end of the month as previously done. This is to keep things more organized on the admin side.
- Just a reminder than you can make up to 3 entries for this months prompt! That means you can earn up to 3 times the rewards!
- Also a heads up that Novemeber will be a casual month with only the regular monthly prompt, however, December will be Winter Wonderland once again!
Thank you! - Toffee
There is a new auction for the Halloween Advent now available on Deviantart for this cute clown:
Their Traits can be found here: https://beanling-patch.com/character/BEAN-00151
Just another small update. Introducing the Pawn Shop.
This shop contains crafting materials which can be bought with Pawn Tokens. You can earn Pawn Tokens by converting your extra crafting materials and certain items via the box mechanic.
Also, just a heads up that Halloween is here!
There are 4 prompts/activities available this month.
Hello everyone! Here is a cute little flowerling showing off the multi-vine trait, which has been pretty unloved so far!
I believe I finally have a solution to all the issues I've been having with the cash shop plus I have some small updates for anyone interested. Details below:
- Teespring merchandise shop: https://teespring.com/stores/beanlingpatch
- Purchase t-shirts, sweaters, jumpers, long sleeve shirts, phone cases, die cut stickers, bags, posters and mugs here!
- Will be updated with new designs every couple of months. If you'd like to support Toffee or just show off your love for beanlings this will be the main place to do so!
- Items purchased from this store are made and handled by Teespring, meaning Toffee-tama is not physically involved in making or shipping these items. These items are shipped from the US and some items are only available in the US.
- Cash shop tab has been re-added to the shop menu.
- Store link: https://beanlingpatch.my-online.store/
- This is the place to buy items for the Beanling Patch game including MYO tokens and items.
- You can also purchase certain special merchandise personally from Toffee-tama here including: enamel pins, 6x4" prints, badge pins and custom art!
- Merchandise from this store is physically made and/or handled by Toffee-tama including packaging and shipping. These items are shipped from Australia.
So with the cash/merch shop pretty much settled, I feel like I don't really have to worry about it anymore. The problem I was having with the shopify store was the monthly cost vs sales, however, I have moved to cash shop to a free e-commerce platform that allows me to do most of the same things, but for free. The only downside being the lack of customization with the site layout, but I think that that's an ok trade off all things considered. Also, I think I've made the design not 100% terrible, so it should be fine ahaha.
In other news, Halloween is fast approching! If you haven't been in the discord, I've had my arm twisted into making an event for October. So please do look forward to something a little special for Halloween <3
Also just a heads up that there is also going to be an Winter Wonderland Event this December again. I'm not 100% on the details, but EC will be awarded for this event. I will also be collaborating with the lovely Ceruleansblues for the Winter advent! We are super excited to be working together and bringing you some cool winter designs!
Have a lovely day everyone!
Just a small update to give you all a heads up of what's been happening.
The cash shop has been changed to the Merch shop and now directs to the new merchandise shop: https://teespring.com/stores/beanlingpatch
Where you can buy shirts and other merch of Beanling Patch! I'm still trying to find a sustainable way to sell my other merch like my Elena enamel pins and badges and hope to update soon with a solution. Unfortunately, shopify was way too expensive for the amount of sales I make.
I have some exciting news! I’ve finally decided to release my first design in the store!
Edit: Changed suppliers, therefore the design isn't pr-order anymore and there are more products available!
This shirt is currently on pre-order until the 20th September 2020, meaning that I will be ordering the shirts from the manufacturer on the 21st September and shipping them out around the 30th September 2020.
Order here: https://teespring.com/stores/my-store-10161781
Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/toffee_tama
Subscribe on Youtube for speedpaints! www.youtube.com/channel/UCGrqv…
Visit my online store! beanling-patch.myshopify.com/c…