Group Rules and TOS:
About the group:
Beanling Patch is a group focused on the closed species Beanlings and Flowerlings.
A closed species means that you can not make your own just because you want one. You either need special permission from Toffee-tama to make one, or you must adopt one straight from Toffee-tama or approved Guest Artists.
Beanling Patch is a casual ARPG (Art role playing group).
We are dedicated to having fun! There will be monthly prompts and activities for players as well as the occasional big event! This is a casual group so there will not be any big art sprints as we understand that not everyone has a lot of time to dedicate to art and groups.
Group Rules and Terms of Service:
Please make sure to read these carefully. By participating in this group you are acknowledging you have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
- You must be over the age of 13 to join this group.
- You do not need to own a beanling to join and participate in the group. All are welcome to join the group so long as they follow the rules.
- This group’s rating is PG-13.
- We do not allow explicit NSFW content of any kind in the public group. You may do whatever you like in private.
- No spamming, hating, trolling, witch-hunting, or harassment of any kind to any member.
- We will give 3 warnings/strikes depending on the severity of the incident. Severity is decided at the discretion of the owner. Any incident after 3 strikes will result in a ban (Blacklist) from the group.
- If the behavior is severe, an immediate ban will be given.
- No scamming or cheating in any form. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Item, design, currency trades.
- Alt. accounts being used in contests, raffles, or for extra event tickets.
- Using secondary accounts in this group is not allowed.
- We consider using multiple accounts as cheating unless it is a side account/main account, but you may only use ONE of these accounts to actively participate in the ARPG.
- Keep negative behavior and topics to a minimum. This is meant to be a fun group! We do not allow the mention and usage of triggering subjects in the public areas. Topics include, but not limiting to:
- Murder, rape, abuse, drug abuse, or self-harm.
- Discord: In the discord please remember to follow the above rules.
- If someone has said that a topic has made them uncomfortable, please discontinue the conversation on said topic.
- Please do not not post gifs that make people uncomfortable.
- If you are ever uncertain if something in the discord is allowed or not, please reach out to Toffee-Tama#2516
- Please be polite, kind and courteous to other users on the Beanling Patch platforms.
Reselling / Trading / Gifting:
The masterlist is your primary resource for any questions concerning a specific design's current owner, resale price, selling/trading information, original sale link, along with trait breakdowns and any applicable extra details.
- All ownership changes must be done via the masterlist.
- In order to sell, trade or gift your adoptable you must notify the Masterlist by initiating a transfer on your adoptable's entry and letting us know who you are selling / trading / gifting to.
- It is preferred that beanlings not be sold for more than the price listed on the masterlist.
- It is preferred that you only sell your Beanling Patch adoptable for the listed price on the masterlist, however, we understand that people do invest in art of their adoptables and that people would like that to be reflected when reselling. The original price paid will be listed on your adoptables masterlist entry and is the recommended resale value, however, this cannot be enforced. Thus you can resell for what you think is fair.
- The adoptables listed price will change if a USDadd-on has been applied through Toffee-Tama. This includes USD/Point growths, mutation or trait add-ons, stat upgrades, etc.
- This includes MYO Tokens. They may be resold, traded or gift, including MYO Tokens earned through the group. The only exception being the MYO Token earned from the Blank Slate achievement, which can only be traded/resold/gifted after it has been made into a beanling design.
- It is preferred that you only resell your MYO Tokens for their listed value if they are unused, however, if you wish to resell for higher or include add-ons you may do so..
- This also includes items earned in the game. You may sell/gift/trade items earned in the game, however, this will not be regulated in any way. Thus you may list items for what you think they are worth, you may view the Specialty shop and Cash Shop to compare prices, but are welcome to list items for more or less.
- Beanlings listed as gift/trade only:
- These designs were either acquired through trading / gifting or for free and it is recommended to only trade/gift them. However, traded and gifted designs may be resold for a fair price. If you got your design for free it is preferred that you do not resell it, however, this will not be enforced.
- You may trade your beanlings.
- Please keep in mind any selling/trading cooldowns. You can trade for anything you feel is fair.
- You may gift your adoptable to anyone you like.
- Please keep in mind any selling/trading cooldowns. You may gift to anyone as long as they are not blacklisted from the group.
- Vouchers and add-ons.
- Vouchers are viewed as cash and as such it is preferred to keep the value in line with the listed price on the masterlist, however, you can voucher for whatever you think is fair. Art and character add-ons are fine.
- Co-ownership is not allowed.
- In order to keep things simple and clear, co-ownership is not allowed. All adoptables can only have 1 owner at a time.
- I only accept USD unless otherwise stated.
- I will only sell to those over the age of 18 when using paypal.
- All payments must be made within 24hrs unless previously discussed. I will accept holds for no longer than 1 week. If you back out of a hold you will receive 1 strike against your name and be ineligible for future holds.
- I will not accept payments / payment plans from new or blacklisted accounts. By new I mean accounts on Deviantart that are less than 6 months old. Exceptions can be made if you can be vouched for by a community member or have proof of an older account.
- All sales are final and I do not accept refunds on adoptable designs once the design has been transferred/original files handed over. I will dispute chargebacks. Please only purchase if you know you can afford it. If you chargeback you will be automatically blacklisted and banned from the group.
- Any designs I've made that a blacklisted user owns before blacklisting will NOT be revoked. However, they are NOT allowed to receive any other existing or future designs made by Toffee-tama or Guest Artists. Once any existing characters are no longer under their ownership; the characters CANNOT return to their ownership.
- Once again, all sales are final, please make sure you 100% are committed to your purchase!
- All payment plans must be discussed and approved by me before you bid!
- Payment plans are only available for payments over 200USD.
- All payment plans will require a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the price.
- If you back out of the payment plan, I will revoke the adoptable and you will receive 1 strike against your name and be ineligible for all future payment plans. I will keep the down payment. Any remaining amount that you have paid to the invoice will be refunded to you.
- It is preferred that you not make or sell your own beanling / flowerling adoptables.
- You cannot make or sell beanling adoptables within the group, the exception being if you are invited to be a guest artist. Only beanlings made by Toffee-Tama and approved artists are recognized and can be used in the ARPG.
- We recognize that traits and features cannot be restricted and anyone may do as they please, however, only designs on the official masterlist will be recognized as official beanlings/flowerlings and thus able to participate in all Beanling Patch related activities/events/etc.
- You may depict your beanling / flowerling however you see fit. However, if you would like to use them in the group then you must adhere to any requirements specified.
- Gijinka / human forms / Alternate forms.
- You are welcome to draw your beanling in alternate forms. However, only their beanling form will be acceptable for group activities unless otherwise specified.
- You may turn your beanling / flowerling into another species/OC:
- The species owner is aware that the character is derivative and has given permission.
- You always give proper credit to the character's original designer.
- It is preferred that designs may not be traded separately. Please avoid creating a new character based on a beanling only to sell the beanling and keep the alternate design. It is preferred that a beanling go together with any characters/designs based on it, however, this cannot be enforced, please make the buyer aware.
- If you do this the other way around (design a beanling based on an OC/CS you own) please still try to keep the designs together. If you are really adamant about selling the beanling without their origin character, please make sure the buyer is aware that you are keeping the character it was inspired from and still plan to use it.
- You may not redistribute or mass produce the original art for your adoptable in any way.
- Any repost must be clearly labeled as not being your own work along with a link to the original artist/designer.
- You may use the original art for personal use, such as displaying it on your profile, using it as your avatar, posting it to your collection, printing it out for your home, etc.
- If you have any questions about whether or not a use of your art / adopt is acceptable please feel free to contact Toffee-tama!
Conflicts and Disputes:
- If for any reason you feel that a Beanling Patch design shares a similar appearance to another person's work; you may inform Toffee-tama politely. It is NEVER my intention to ever blatantly copy someone else's existing character, but I will examine the situation if needed, and take appropriate measures if the designs are deemed too similar. If there is not enough evidence or the evidence supplied is very poor, I retain the right to deny the claim. Please remember to be civil throughout the entire ordeal. There is no need for conflict. If harassment or attacks start, I will resort to blocking and/or blacklisting.
- Duplicate designs are currently not allowed. A duplicate is defined as 2 separate designs that are 100% identical including design, lineart, colours and patterns. However, you may use MYOs to make similar designs as long as there is at least one differing feature. "Twins'' and siblings also fall under this rule, as long as there is at least one element of difference they are fine. Please do not make similar designs to other users' characters without their knowledge or permission. When submitting a similar design, please provide proof of permission from the original design owner. If you choose to resell, trade or gift one of your twinned designs, please make sure the buyer is aware there is another similar design.
- If there is a dispute between users regarding design claims (eg: sprouting pairing) please try to sort out the issue privately first. If for whatever reason a resolution cannot be made within 24hrs of intervention by moderators, then we reserve the right to use random chance dice rolls to determine ownership. This is to try and keep things fair for all users. If you do not wish to have a dice roll for possible ownership then you must come to an agreement with your partner. Once the dice is rolled, there will be no tolerance for further conflict. If you are dissatisfied, you may resell or trade your alternate design for one more to your liking.
- Do not sell things you do not have permission to sell. Beanling Patch takes no responsibility or role in resolving character disputes, as there is often very little we can do. Beanling Patch does not reimburse players for 3rd party trades. Issues and disputes must be dealt with by and between the owner and future owner. Beanling Patch also does not support or enforce terms established between the owner and future owner. Beanling Patch does, however, log Character Disputes. Users with multiple complaints may receive a warning or permanent ban depending on the intent, content, and severity.
- To file a complaint please refer to Reports.
- When Reporting we require the following:
- Sufficient Evidence of the failed transaction, and sufficient evidence that you, the reporting party, have gone out of your way to resolve it. Please include screenshots and other evidence as necessary.
- If we find sufficient evidence that the transaction took place and wasn’t properly honored we will do our best to restore your property by: banning, removing privileges, and reversing character transfers. However, be aware that we cannot force refunds or force a user to pay. The Beanling Patch group and owner, Toffee-tama, is also not responsible for refunds for third party trades.
- Please refrain from dragging personal conflicts into the public group. We do not allow harassment, witch-hunting and other kinds of negativity in the groups public spaces including user profiles, character profiles, the discord, group pages and comments. If you have an issue with another user please try to resolve it privately. Please understand that there is very little Beanling Patch and moderators can do about personal conflicts unless they explicitly involve breaking any of the established rules and TOS. The group is only able to blacklist, block and remove users who break the rules from the public group platforms, we cannot help you privately.
If you feel that a user is breaking the rules please use the report feature.
- To file a complaint please refer to Reports.
- When Reporting we require the following:
- Sufficient Evidence of rule breaking. Please include screenshots and other evidence as necessary.
- If we find sufficient evidence that rule breaking is taking place, offending users will receive a warning. If the behaviour persists, they may be subject to being blacklisted.
- If a user is found to be breaking the group rules and terms of service they will be issued with a warning. If a user receives 3 warnings they will be blacklisted from the group.
- Blacklisting consists of the following:
- You will no longer be able to participate in the Beanling Patch group, including: prompts, events, sales, etc.
- You will no longer be able to purchase items, characters or MYOs from the group including resales, trades or gifts.
- You will retain the rights to existing characters, items and MYOs already owned prior to being blacklisted and you may resell, trade or gift these items/characters/MYOs for other items/characters/MYOs unrelated to the Beanling Patch group. However, once any existing items/characters/MYOs have left your ownership you will not be able to get them back.
- You may not receive any item/character/MYO relating to the Beanling Patch group including resales, trades, gifts and future sales.