Happy New Year! I hope everyone has/had a wonderful start to the new year. I hope that 2021 will be a great year.
I just want to give everyone a quick heads up on some future plans/timeline for Beanling Patch 2021!
- There will be 3 Auctions for Jan 2021. Just a quiet month.
- There will also be a free giveaway for all the beanlings that didn't find homes last year <3 Priority will be first-time owners.
- Valentines themed prompts + adopts.
- Will include another small gift exchange with sketches. Rewards will be EC and Sweet Chocolate Surprises or Red Envelopes!
- Chinese New Year Flowerling Auction!
- Preparations for Sprouting!
- Sprouting! Sprouting will be the same as last year, $15 per half slot - 1 Beanling (Full slot is $30 - 2 Beanlings). NPCs will be available as well as Single and Ready to Mingle random pairings. Pairs will breed 5 beanlings, the slot owners have first pick, the remaining beanlings will then be sold as a flat sale raffle at the end of the month.
- There will not be any traditional adoptables for this month, only the sprouting flaffle at the end of the month.
- There will be at least 2 pairs per week, potentially more! So a minimum of 8 pairs chosen to sprout.
- Easter Festival Event will be back, though this time a little more chill than last year.
- Easter Festival will only be a standard prompt with potentially 2-3 entries.
- 4 x Easter Egg Scavenger hunt! Thats's one hunt per week! Earn Easter Eggs which can be exchanged for EC or opened for a random surprise!
- It's Mermay again!
- Merbeans will be back again in full force, I'm planning to do at least 4 Flowerling Auctions and some OTA/Giveaway beanlings again.
- Release the Halloween Advent for pre-claims!
- Halloween Advent reveal.
- Possible Halloween events.
- Winter Wonderland preparations.
- Winter Wonderland again!
Those are my plans so far for the start of the year <3 I thought I should share this with you guys, especially my planned time for Sprouting as I know some of you are also planning on entering similiar events around the same time (me too ahaha). I'm planning for the events to be a bit more chill so I can take a little tiny break. I would like to maybe spend some time updating art and information for the site, maybe expand on the lore a bit more, just little things to make the world more emersive. I would also like to work on a lore-based story driven set of monthly prompts - probably something short to start with, but eventually I would love to run a long event where the prompts tell and over-arching story. But we will see how it all goes ahaha.
Thanks everyone for supporting Beanling Patch, I really wouldn't be able to do all this without you guys!
PS. New Prompt is now live! https://beanling-patch.com/prompts/prompts#prompt-16
You must log in to post a comment.Log in