"I have some tasks that need completing, you can check the questing board to see what's available."
What is Questing?
Questing is an optional activity that both beanlings and flowerlings can participate in. Your character will embark on a journey and perhaps they will discover some rewards along the way!
How does questing work?
Players can choose from an assortment of different quest prompts and depict their beanling completing their chosen task. They can then submit their entry for 3 beans per Beanling drawn and a random rewards. Your rewards are affected by your chosen stat.
How do the stats Affect the reward?
The higher the stat the higher the reward. Higher stats reflect a higher level of experience and knowledge. See about stats here.
How will rewards be rolled?
Rewards will be rolled by the loot table encoded on this site using your appropriate stat level.
When you submit your quest with your linked beanling you will be awarded 6 x rolls of the loot table appropriate to their stat level. These rolls will be done upon approval and any rewards earned will be automatically awarded.
There are a variety of quests available. There are several categories to chose from that will best suit your character and mood.
These quests are best suited for those who are intellectually inclined.
These quests are best suited for those who have physical prowess.
Journey into the Canyon Quest
You may chose any stat to be assigned to these quests.
These are small quests that are easier to complete and do not require a stat, but their rewards are less.
- All entries must be at least clean sketched and must be coloured.
- All entries must have a background. Unless stated otherwise.
- Written entries must be a minimum of 600 words. Unless stated otherwise.
- Including other beanlings or CS is optional. If drawn, all characters must be clearly depicted to qualify to claim a reward.
- Each beanling depicted can submit the entry for a reward. If the beanling is not owned by you, you must have the owner's permission.
- You can use commissioned works made by others for questing with their permission.
- You may collab on quests; each player must submit the quest individually to receive rewards.
- You may include as many beanlings as you like in your submission, but may only have five roll for rewards.
- Maximum of 5 reward rolls can be claimed per player per month.
- Rewards are trade-able / sell-able.
How to submit:
- Once you have completed your artwork, you are now able to submit your quest.
- Optional: Submit your art to the site using the Gallery! Simply click Gallery on the navigation bar, scroll down until you find the questing entries folder and click the + to submit your art. You can submit art, writing or both together.
- Next, head over to either Submit on the navigation bar or Submit near your user name, either will do. Click "Prompt submissions" or "submit prompt" from the drop down menu.
- Alternatively, you can also select Activities -> Prompts on the navigation bar to access all available prompts and select questing for there.
- When submitting your prompt make sure to select "Questing Entries" from the drop down menu.
- Add a link of some description of your quest entry. (Eg. upload link from DA stash or Gallery link from the site.)
Please fill out the following form in your comment section when submitting your entry:
Name of Quest:
Link to Your submission:
What Stat are you using: (Mind or Body)
- Then you will need to add your character by clicking "Add character" and entering their character code (Eg. MYO-BEAN-0001 or BEAN-0001)
- Then you simply click "Submit" and you're done!
- Visual Guide here.