Hey guys, just letting everyone know that the cash shop has re-opened! So if you'd like to buy a MYO, please do so through the cash shop.
Merchandise is still a WIP, but is still being planned for the cash shop in the next month or two. I currently have badges made, but I'd also like to offer other items as well to help justify the shipping costs, which unfortunately are quite high at the moment due to Corona.
Shipping is going to be around $15, even if the package is regular envelope size and less than 100g, which was quite a shock to me since I don't really send stuff so I wasn't aware the price was so crazy. As a consumer, I personally wouldn't be interested in buying one or two badges and paying that much for shipping, which is why I'd like to have as much variety in the shop as possible. Things I'm working on/thinking about making include: Stickers, bookmarks (with cute little tassels), 6x4 prints (either my good art and/or character prints), magnets (so, mangnet versions of the badges kind of thing) and enamel pins (this one I'm in the process of ordering, it will be of Elena and I'll post the samples when I receive them <3)
I'd also like to thank everyone for being so understanding and supportive during the whole crash situation! I'm about 98% sure everything is back to normal now or close to it.
Hello everyone! Here is a steampunk/automaton themed Flowerling! The money raised from this auction will go towards covering the cost of ordering Elena themed enamel pins, which will be sold in the cash shop!
Join the group discord here
Feeler Type: Moth (Common)
Wing Type: Dragonfly (Common)
Tail Length: Short (Common)
- Shapes Dew (Common)
- Folded (Uncommon)
Life Stage: Flowerling
I have some terrible news. Unfortunately while attempting to update the site to include character inventories and item stacks, something went wrong and the sign was deleted. All accounts and items were erased so what should have taken an hour or two at max has resulted in 8+ hours of trying to fix and recover information.
Due to this, some parts of the site remain down and have not been able to recover.
- All user accounts were deleted and were not recoverable. This means that everyone who had an account will have to remake their accounts and re-link their deviantart accounts. It is uncertain if your characters will automatically return or if they will have to be manually transferred.
- Clicking the masterlist gives a 500 error. However, character information is still saved, you just can't view them at this time.
- All past news posts have been deleted. This makes me incredibly sad as this included some update logs and past events.
- All items were deleted and had to be manually re-uploaded. All items are currently missing their descriptions but will be added back over the new few days.
- All inventories were removed due to the items being deleted. This means that your bank and inventories will be empty. However, your currency (bank) logs should be available to view. Your purchase history (but not your inventory item logs) should also be available for each shop. This means that your items and currency is manually recoverable. All you need to do is screenshot all your logs and PM them to Toffee-tama on Discord so I can manually return all your items.
- All the prompts were deleted. This means all the main prompts will need to be re-uploaded. This month's prompt has already been re-uploaded.
- All loot tables were deleted. Since the items that made up the tables were deleted, all table information has also been erased and will need to be re-uploaded over the next few days.
- All traits were deleted. They will need to be manually re-uploaded. It's unsure if this has affected the masterlist entries as they are currently not viewable.
With all these issues, please be patient as it will be at least a week or two before the site can be returned to normal. You will still be able to work on your prompts, however, please wait until the next update to submit.
As an apology for the inconvenience, all users will be awarded 10EC when they recover their inventories.
Thank you - Toffee-tama